[O] How to easily create a new export engine...

From: flammable project
Subject: [O] How to easily create a new export engine...
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:37:05 +0200

Hi all,

I'm looking for informations on how to create a new exporter based on the new export engine.

I want to convert org files into HTML files in which some "functions" from Twitter Bootstrap framework will be instantiated via Emacs and Org-Mode.

I'm quite fustrated because the org-export_generic.el file is obsolete and I tried to use ox.el ox-ascii.el files but I was discouraged by their heavy contents.

Could you please tell how to easily find a good starting "point" ?

Thanks

Basile