Re: [O] fold paragraphs, export only contents of a node, hiding the 'nod

From: mapcdi
Subject: Re: [O] fold paragraphs, export only contents of a node, hiding the 'node heading text'
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 16:48:21 +0200

So, now that I can hide all the headings I need a way to hide ONLY SOME headings, like those with a todo-like specific text: say UNFINISHEDPAR for unfinished paragraphs and FINISHEDPAR for the ones finished.

Is it possible given the current (.emacs/test-file.org) working setup, as a reminder:

;; change path to point to your org/lisp directory
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/")

(setq org-export-allow-bind-keywords t)

(defun mapcdi-org-latex-headline-function (todo todo-type priority text tags)
 "The docstring of my function."
 (concat
  (and todo (format "{}" todo))
  (and priority (format "{} " ))
  (and text (format "{\\vspace{-\\baselineskip}}" ))
  (and tags
       (format "\\hfill{}\\textit{}" (mapconcat 'identity tags ":")))))

Thanks,

Mark