Re: [O] Can't get dvipng to work

From: Ken Williams
Subject: Re: [O] Can't get dvipng to work
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

Nick Dokos <ndokos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Ken Williams <kenahoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I pasted the contents of ~/AppData/Local/Temp/orgtex6488Qq2.log here, but
> > don't see anything strange in it:
> >
> > https://gist.github.com/kenahoo/6613374
> >

> What happens if you run latex on the tex file by hand?

It succeeds:

 % latex orgtex6488Qq2.tex
 Output written on orgtex6488Qq2.dvi (1 page, 1304 bytes).
 Transcript written on orgtex6488Qq2.log.

Additionally, if I run pdflatex manually on the tex file, the output is
sensible.

I don't know how to verify that the tex/latex Emacs is running is the same as
the one I get at the command line - nor whether the failure is during
tex/latex or during dvipng.