Re: [O] How to build org-mode on Windows

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] How to build org-mode on Windows
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:41:54 +0200

I don't want to use Cygwin either, but a great alternative is MingW or MingW64
(for 64bits emacs). Then you can use 'make compile' in your git repos.

Fabrice

2013/10/4 Achim Gratz <address@hidden>
Am 04.10.2013 09:11, schrieb Pascal Quesseveur:

I want to install latest version but I understand it relies on make to
compile. I am currently using Windows and I don't have cygwin and
don't plan to install it. Is there any alternatives?

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#installing-org-without-make-tools

But your best bet is probably ELPA.

Regards,
Achim.