[O] Repeating the customization survey?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Repeating the customization survey?
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:34:09 +0200

Dear all,

in 2009, we ran a customization survey, to figure out which variables are
actually used by active Org-mode users.  The results can be seen here:

       http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-customization-survey.html

I was wondering if it would be useful to repeats this - the results might be
instructive.

It should be much easier this time, because we now have a function that will
actually list all changed variables - so we would only have to ask people to
run a simple lisp command and send in the results.  Of course, then a volunteer
would have to collect and analyse the output.  Last time Manish and myself did
this, and I remember that it was interesting and fun.

Any takers?

- Carsten