Re: [O] Customization Survey 2013

From: Alexander Vorobiev
Subject: Re: [O] Customization Survey 2013
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:33:56 -0600

Hi,

I tried running the function but got an error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "org-remember")
  require(org-remember)
  mapc(require (org-agenda org-archive org-attach org-clock org-colview org-id org-remember org-table org-timer))
  org-require-autoloaded-modules()
  org-customization-survey()
  ad-Orig-call-interactively(org-customization-survey record nil)
  call-interactively(org-customization-survey record nil)
  command-execute(org-customization-survey record)

I have org-plus-contrib-20131104.

Thanks
Alex