Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?

From: Jay Dixit
Subject: Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:33:22 -0500

Hi Bastien,

Thanks. I disabled smex, and now when I m-x org-publish, I get:

Publishing file /Users/jay/blog-test/my-blog.org using `org-html-publish-to-html'
org-html-publish-to-html: Wrong number of arguments: #[(format plist filename pub-dir) "ÆÇ!ˆÈ !„

Thanks,
Jay

____

Jay Dixit
jaydixit.com
newyorkwritersintensive.com
(646) 355-8001
fol­low @jaydixit
Jay Dixit

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jay,

Jay Dixit <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's my org-publish configuration. I believe it comes from a
> tutorial you put up somewhere.

(Yes, from here: http://bzg.fr/blogging-from-emacs.html)

I suspect the problem comes from smex.el -- did you load it?
http://ergoemacs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/packages/smex.el

Can you try removing this and see if you can publish?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien