[O] org-reveal reaveal.js toc:nil option

From: Andreas
Subject: [O] org-reveal reaveal.js toc:nil option
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:17:03 +0100

Hello list,

I'm making a presentation in reveal.js with the help of org-mode and org-reveal and was hoping I could get some help.

I'm trying to remove the table of contents from my slides but the toc option does not seem to have any effect.

A bare bone presentation on github can be seen in this repository:
Xparx/midtimeseminar/blob/master/presentaion.txt

Any help appreciated.

regards