Re: [O] \newpage in HTML export

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] \newpage in HTML export
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:20:02 -0600

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 09:15:43PM +0000, Luke Crook wrote:

> That works.  But that means I need both #+HTML: and #+Latex: for the same
> thing. \newpage should convert as appropriate depending on the export.
>
> So, \newpage should translate to the HTML equivalent on HTML export, and the
> Latex equivalent on Latex export.
>
> It only works correctly on Latex export

\newpage is a Latex command, and so you need the #+Latex: prefix if
you're exporting to multiple formats. That will prevent it from
happening.

You could use both the #+Latex newpage and the #+HTML snippet together
at the same point to have the same behavior in both modes.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden