Re: [O] rainbow parenthesis with org babel for reveal.js export

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] rainbow parenthesis with org babel for reveal.js export
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:40:34 -0700

Hi Bernard,

Org-mode uses htmlize.el [1] to fontify source code blocks.  Htmlize
directly converts an Emacs buffer to HTML, so if you are exporting from
a buffer in which parenthesis are colorized, then the exported HTML
should be colorized as well.  If not then this is a question for htmlize
and/or rainbox-paren developers.

Best,

bernard <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear list,
>
> I am currently very happy to use orgmode and org-reveal [0] to create slide
> for my lessons about programming.
> I enjoy using src block to have automatic syntax highlighting for the code
> fragments.
> However, I now have the joy to teach a lisp variant (Clojure) for which I
> have some syntactic coloring in HTML.
> However, I miss rainbow parenthesis (and my students even more so !).
> org-reveal page says : "Org-reveal use Org-Babel to highlight source codes."
> hence my message here.
>
> Any advice would be greatly appreciated !
>
> Best Regards
>
> Bernard
>
> [0] https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal

Footnotes: