Re: [O] Near real-time preview of PDF/ODT export?

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] Near real-time preview of PDF/ODT export?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:25:04 +0900

On Nov 22 2013, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello all,

I have been using a simple bash script with a Makefile to make pdf file to be
updated with org source on each save while I am editing. It is working fine
for me. Of course its not exactly real time but fast enough feedback for me.

I am attaching my files hoping that they may be useful for others. one may
need to edit init.el and Makefile for their use case.  I run something like
this.

$ watcher.sh paper.org make

Watcher script checks every second to see if the org file is modified and runs
make command.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.