Re: [O] Agenda filter on tags

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda filter on tags
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:10:40 +0100

Hi Fredrik,

Fredrik <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm looking for a way to set a filter for an agenda. I want to use a
> logical filter like : this+todo="THAT"|foo+todo="BAR" when displaying
> tasks scheduled for today.

You can't.

> Is there any ways to set filters like this for a custom agenda? Or is
> it anyway to add filters like this when viewing an agenda?

No.

You can set tag filters and regexp filters independently with

  org-agenda-tag-filter-preset
  org-agenda-regexp-filter-preset

But you cannot have TODO keywords filters and combine filters
logically into one single filter.

My suggestion would be to define a new agenda custom command:
filters are mainly meant for interactive use rather than for
predefined agenda views.

--
 Bastien