Re: [O] Set org-file-apps to open a *.doc file under linux with Word ?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Set org-file-apps to open a *.doc file under linux with Word ?
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:10:26 +0530

AW <address@hidden> writes:

> I found out, that things are much more complicated:

Did you try my suggestion?

What happened?

I gave a snippet.el.  You just need to copy paste that to .emacs.  It is
easy to figure out where and how.

(I know nothing about shell programming or environment variables and
such things)

> Thanks to you and everyone who offered help, but it was not a good
> idea.

You are running away.  We aren't.

Give it a try, Buddy.  We will figure out something and make you happy.