Re: [O] Exporting Agenda

From: Johann Spies
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting Agenda
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 08:44:36 +0200

On 21 December 2013 09:58, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Johann,

Johann Spies <address@hidden> writes:

> On 19/12/2013 22:45, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>> You may need to tweak `org-icalendar-use-scheduled' (for VEVENT) and
>> `org-icalendar-include-todo' (for VTODO).
>
> Thanks.
>
> I have search a little bit on how to do this and found something that
> works for me.

If the solution is generic enough, maybe it's worth sharing it on the
list?

It was this message that helped me to get mine working(You also took part in that thread):

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-07/msg00839.html

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)