[O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 09:35:58 +0100

Hello the list,

Is it possible to define a single and unique path by default when one use ox-bibtex?

I meet the following problem. At the end of  an org file, in order to use ox-bibtex to get bibliographical references , I have this line:

#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: references plain option:-a limit:t

It means that I need to have the file references.bib in the same folder of this paper.org's . I have tried to write to give the path of the default folder of my references.bib:

 #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: ~/Dropbox/Bibliographiers/references plain option:-a limit:t

but  in this case biblatex2html fails.

It means that I have to copy the references.bib from folder to folder and I do not like this solution.

I do not doubt that there is a better solution, but I do not see it.

Your help is welcome,

Best wishes,

Jo.