[O] Org Export to ODT Problem Files

From: Aric
Subject: [O] Org Export to ODT Problem Files
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 20:44:37 +0000 (UTC)

I need to get a file into doc or docx format and can export from org into
ODT. However, the odt file cannot be opened by LibreOffice to convert. I can
open the file and it displays very well in both Calligra and Nisus Writer (on
mac). The problem is that Calligra cannot save in doc format and the file
crashes Nisus whenever I try to save it, whether I am trying to save in odt
or doc. I have figures and long tables in the document.

Is this an issue others have had or is it perhaps something within this file
that is causing the problem?