Re: [O] Changing behaviour of {:} in column view?

From: Luke Crook
Subject: Re: [O] Changing behaviour of {:} in column view?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:30:16 +0000 (UTC)

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> Luke Crook wrote:
> > In column view, org-mode sums 3xSubtasks each having an effort of "1d"
as "1d
> > 0:00".  Is there a way to change the sum to display this as "3d"?
>
> You could try to attach an ECM (« Exemple Complet Minimal », or minimal
> working example) demo'ing your problem. That'd save time for people to
> try to confirm the problem, and eventually fix it.

Yes, I should have done.

The following shows the sum of Tasks 1/2/3 as "1d 00:00" in column view,
which is correct as this reflects the actual number of hours of effort (8
hours a day).  My question is, can this be displayed assuming 'n' hours of
effort a day and shown in days? So the sum of Effort in this case would be
displayed as "3d".

* Test
:PROPERTIES:
:ID:       Tasks