[O] Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push

From: JBash
Subject: [O] Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:21:20 -0500

Orgmode list,

I am getting the following error when unfolding certain trees (I believe this is only trees that have the PROPERTIES tag added automatically by mobileorg), and also when pushing files for mobileorg.  My search for this in the archives has not turned up anything as yet, and as my lisp skills are not up to the task, I am wondering if anyone would be able to help determine the cause of my problem and point me towards a solution.

Many thanks,
Jerry

byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(tree data) "ÃÄH
$‡" [tree cl-struct-avl-tree--tags data avl-tree--do-delete 0 error "avl-tree--cmpfun accessing a non-avl-tree-" 2 "avl-tree--dummyroot accessing a non-avl-tree-" 1] 5 ("/usr/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree.elc" . 14221)], 4