[O] Using Org-mode for mass-scheduling appointments

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Using Org-mode for mass-scheduling appointments
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:55:43 +0100

Hi list,

I have the following problem: I want to schedule quite a few short (10
minutes, say) appointments with my students ("mass" is probably an
exaggeration, but there are going to be around 50 of them).  I'll have
several time slots, and I want the students to reserve one for each of
them.  I'd like to publish a table with "free/reserved" info on the
web.  I don't want any fancy web forms and automatic reservation, just
emails+manual updates of the table.  Can you imagine any way Org (with
tables, or maybe scheduling) might help, so that I don't have to write
html by hand, for instance?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski