[O] New org-grep

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] New org-grep
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:50:01 -0500

Hi, fellow Org lovers.

I babbled a bit, here, about my org-grep[1] project.  I just added some
machinery to re-organize the hits buffer it produces, in such a way that
the Org file uses an hierarchical structure of headers which reflects
the directories where the various hits were found.  This is triggered by
the "s" (structure) command within an already produced hits buffer.

The difficulty for me was to tame some trickery recursion, while still
aiming algorithmic speed, but it was fun!  Each one his own misery :-).
Some slowness remains for the user, which comes from Emacs redisplay.

I wrote this because, when there are many hits in a search, it is
sometimes difficult to get a kind of "project view" on all the results.

Keep happy, all!

François

[1] https://github.com/pinard/org-grep