Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] How to use ox-bibtex
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:04:36 +0100

Rainer M Krug writes:

> Thanks for this thread - very interesting. Just one correction (or is
> it a bug?): Even the export to text - ASCII aborts the bibtex2htlm
> installation.
>
> But also: I don't get it to work. I evaluated (require 'ox-bibtex)
> which worked, but export to te4xt and html gives the following error:
>
> org-babel-exp process emacs-lisp at line 78...
> if: Executing bibtex2html failed
>

> but bibtex2html is installed (homebrew)

Check if b2h is  working from the command line at all.

  bibtex2html ox-bibtex-example.bib

In my case (homebrew install on OSX 10.6.8), it doesn't. It fails to
write to a temporary folder.

The documentation (https://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/bibtex2html/) suggests
it's due to interference from TexLive 2010 on the Mac (doesn't say if
later versions fix it, and I don't have time right now to check).

Yours,
Christian