Re: [O] controling width of graphviz source block result

From: regcl
Subject: Re: [O] controling width of graphviz source block result
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:11:41 -0500

> Hello,
>
> regcl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When I try to control the width of the image produced by
>> included graphviz (DOT) code like so ...
>>
>> #+ATTR_HTML: :width 300
>> #+INCLUDE: gnus.dot SRC dot :file gnus.png :exports results
>>
>> ... width is not controlled.
>
> Here the HTML attribute applies to the INCLUDE keyword below.
>
>> #+INCLUDE: "gnus.dot" SRC dot :file gnus.png :exports none
>> #+ATTR_HTML: :width 300
>> file:gnus.png
>
> Here, the HTML attribute applies to the link below.
>
> Therefore, the behaviour is to be expected.
>

> Regards,

So I am understanding from your answer that attribues only "modify" the
next immediate "thing" in the .org document, and do not persist, so to
speak.

But I have discovered that it works to stack them up like this ...

#+ATTR_HTML: :width 1000
#+ATTR_ODT: :width 15 :height 15
[[file:gnus.png]]

... so I am a little confused.