Re: [O] List of figures

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] List of figures
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 01:31:58 +0100

address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:

> 1) Is there a reason that the TOC keyword doesn't accept the value
> "figures"? The reference to org-export-collect-figures suggests that it
> should accept this value.

AFAIK it is not supported.  It has puzzled me as well.  It's trivial
to make a patch for ox-latex; the hard part is adding it to other
backends.

> 2) Is there some other way to generate a list of figures for LaTeX
> export?

There's the obvious one:

#+LATEX: \listoffigures

But that's probably not what you're looking for.

As you'll see from org-latex-keyword you can also "cheat" Org by
setting org-latex-listings to nil and use #+TOC: listings.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
May contains speling mistake