Re: [O] feature request: export page of pdf in latex

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] feature request: export page of pdf in latex
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:46:32 -0500

you can do this with a filter, and conditional handling. I did something like this at http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/28/Changing-links-to-files-so-they-work-in-a-blog/ where file links were handled differently depending on whether the file link had content or not. you could do something similar.

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F