Re: [O] [ANN] ox-opml.el -- Export Org files to OPML

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] ox-opml.el -- Export Org files to OPML
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:51:14 +0100

Hi Eric,

thanks for ox-opml.el!  Looks definitely interesting.

If you want, we can move it to contrib/ right now.

Note that there is a discussion about the status of the contrib/
directory -- my own take is that it would be better to remove the
contrib/ directory from Org's git repository and have them in a
dedicated Org Elisp Packages Archive.  This way we still continue
to promote those contributed packages but we clearly separate the
development of Org's core from the (more distributed) development
of Org contributions.

See the thread here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/81103

All the best,