[O] Fwd: Question: how to disable htmlize during exporting?

From: Kelvin Hu
Subject: [O] Fwd: Question: how to disable htmlize during exporting?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:29:55 +0800

[forwarding to mailing-list]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelvin Hu <address@hidden>
Date: 2014-03-25 18:07 GMT+08:00
To: Bastien <address@hidden>

Hi Bastien,

> I'd try to set `org-html-htmlize-output-type' to nil but I didn't
> test.  If it does not work, this is a bug.

Thanks for your reply, I have tried this approach, but it reports
"error: (void function nil)".
Per the definition in `ox-html.el', it must be either 'inline-css or 'css.

After some research, now I use the following workaround:

(flet ((org-html-fontify-code
        (code lang) (when code (org-html-encode-plain-text code))))
  ;; code here
  ;; e.g. (insert (org-export-as 'html nil nil t nil))
)

Redefine the function `org-html-fontify-code' will help, but I think
this workaround is a little ugly. So, I hope this feature can be
disabled gracefully, like set `org-html-htmlize-output-type' to nil.