Re: [O] I need help extending ob-ocaml to support :results output

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] I need help extending ob-ocaml to support :results output
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:39:53 +0100

Here is a patch that allows for the output of ocaml babel blocks to be
captured. It also makes the parsing of the resulting value more robust:
results of type "string list" are now converted to a table, for
instance.

At the moment I only check for results of the form "verbatim" or
"output" (before this patch, only "verbatim" was possible). Results of
kind "value" are parsed as before (converted to a string, a number,
a table, or left as-is).

Please don't hesitate to suggest improvements, to the code or to the
Changelog.

Thanks,

Alan