Re: [O] Reference to org-drawers in the manual

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: [O] Reference to org-drawers in the manual
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 08:57:14 +0900

On 2014-03-29, 13:37, Nick Dokos wrote:
`#+DRAWERS: NAME1 ...'
      Set the file-local set of additional drawers.  The corresponding
      global variable is `org-drawers'.
Has that been removed? I do rely quite heavily on this and do not want to loose it. Which version dropped it and what is the suggested workaround?

In case somebody wonders, I am using custom drawers for specific multiline annotations and declare them in the file header.

All the best,  Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto