[O] Mobileorg doesn't correctly import one .org file

From: Pere Quintana Seguí
Subject: [O] Mobileorg doesn't correctly import one .org file
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 15:08:02 +0200

Hi,

I recently bought an iPad and I wanted to try Mobileorg again.

My org-mode installation was already configured as I tried it last year
with my iPhone. So I lauched org-mobile-push on my computer and I synced
Mobileorg.

Everything looks fine except one file which is not correctly imported.
It is just partially imported, the last part is missing, and the level
of the last headlines is not correct.

The .org file looks correct on my computer.

What could be going on? I would prefer not to share the file, as it
contains private information.

Thanks,

Pere