Re: [O] PATCH -- allow user to set minted style

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: Re: [O] PATCH -- allow user to set minted style
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:32:55 -0400

On Apr 4, 2014, at 14:46, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Michael Weylandt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> This requires a different mechanism than org-latex-minted-options
>> since it's a global/preamble option.
>
> Since it's a global/preamble option, you can include it in your header,
> buffer wise, or with `org-latex-classes', or with
> `org-latex-packages-alist'...

Taking the choices in reverse:

- The minted style isn't passed as a package option so I'm not sure how
org-latex-packages-alist helps.

- Yes, I have been putting it in the headers of my custom classes, but it has
to follow \usepackage{minted} or I get a LaTeX error, so I wind up loading
minted even when not using it. Having it as a variable also makes it easier to
change the style.

-I'm not sure what you mean by bufferwise

-Yes, #+LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA works but there's still the problem of failing if
you don't use minted for that particular export.

I think the right analogy if with hyperref/hypersetup, which does have support
of this style in Org.

Michael