[O] [BUG] 'Args out of range' when exporting with reboxes

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] [BUG] 'Args out of range' when exporting with reboxes
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 10:45:32 +0200

Hi List,

I like to use rebox2 and put boxes in emails and source-file
comment-sections, but when I use outorg on such an message-mode or elisp
buffer and try to export it, I always get 'Args out of range' errors:

 ,,--------------------------------------------------------
 ,| org-element--parse-objects: Args out of range: 315, 316
 ,`--------------------------------------------------------

I have to add commas in front to make export work, but this does not
look that nice anymore in the original buffer.

E.g. evaluating the following block in outorg works only after adding
the commas to the rebox above, and the output does not look that great
either.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results value replace
 (org-export-as 'ascii)
#+end_src

#+results:
                           _________________

                                  697

                            Thorsten Jolitz
                           _________________

Table of Contents
_________________

1 --text follows this line--

1 --text follows this line--
============================

  Hi List,

  I like to use rebox2 and put boxes like this in emails or source-file

  ,,-------------------------------------------------------- ,|
  org-element--parse-objects: Args out of range: 315, 316
  ,`--------------------------------------------------------

  I have to add commas in front to make export work, but this does not
  look nice anymore in the original buffer.

  E.g. evaluating this block in outorg works only after adding the

  ,----
  | (org-export-as 'ascii)
  `----

  -- cheers, Thorsten