Re: [O] Filtering org-clock-display

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Filtering org-clock-display
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:26:08 +0200

Noah Slater <address@hidden> writes:

> What do others think about this idea?

I welcome feedback on this but let's take care not to overengineer
this: if we add to many features to `org-clock-display', it will blur
the line between this temporary display and clock tables.

I would first try using temporary clock tables then see if the feature
is still need for org-clock-display.

Just my 2cts of lets-pretend-laziness-is-carefulness, of course,

--
 Bastien