[O] How to use ispell in org mode: goal is to skip source blocks

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How to use ispell in org mode: goal is to skip source blocks
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 18:42:07 -0500

Hi,

Org 8.2.6, Emacs 24.3.1.

Working on large literate org documents takes a lot longer when ispell
reports errors in the source
code. My goal is to avoid spell checking anything inside the source
blocks. For example the following lines would not be spell checked at
all:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(require 'expand-region)
(global-set-key (kbd "C-=") 'er/expand-region)
#+end_src

Looking around on the org list via a search engine did not yield many results.

Regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson