Re: [O] Including headlines in export with specific tags AND no tags?

From: Rehan Iftikhar
Subject: Re: [O] Including headlines in export with specific tags AND no tags?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 06:51:29 -0700

Hi Leonard

Thanks for the tip. I am exporting via Emacs's batch mode so I wrote a short elisp function:

(defun org-export-non-greedy-select-tags (lst)
  "Workaround to export a .org file with headlines that contain
tags in `lst` AND headlines that have no tags"
  (let (all-buffer-tags)
    (setq all-buffer-tags (apply #'append (org-get-buffer-tags)))

    (dolist (tag lst)
      (delete tag all-buffer-tags)
      )
    (setq org-export-exclude-tags all-buffer-tags)
    )
  )