Re: [O] words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view

From: Haroldo Stenger
Subject: Re: [O] words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 15:00:39 -0300

Hello Alexander

I'd like a sort of "pareto" (the top fifth of the whole set of words sorted by usage/frequency) "index of words" which are in the .org documents . Then, in some of the agenda views that look for the string that you type, you'd be offered word expansion on those frequent word set, just like you're offered word expansion on TODO/DONE  and the like. Let's say that somehow it's a starting point for a self learning helper.

Possibly not big deal if well thought of. Possibly of great coolness as Bastien told. :-)

best
Haroldo

Hello Haroldo,

On 2014-05-08 20:31 Haroldo Stenger wrote:
> is there alredy a word lexer connected somehow to org-mode, that uses the
> most frequent words in the org-agenda-files , and offers them to you to
> look for the lines in which they occur in an agenda view ?

I am not really sure I know what you are asking. What do you mean by
keywords? I think a little example or a more elaborate explanation might
help me and others understand what it is you are asking for.

Alexander Baier