Re: [O] An org password manager

From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Subject: Re: [O] An org password manager
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:12:46 +0200

Dear Colin,

Great, thanks a lot.

I just tried it, and it worked out of the box, and it turns on by default
(I used the code at the bottom of the page). But I think I get a similar
problem as the one you reported: when I run it and the file is *.org.gpg,
then org mode is turned off. If I M-x org-mode (or add the
;;; -*- mode:org; -*-
), sensitive turns off, but stays if I M-x sensitive-mode. Anyway, enable now.

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte