[O] Tag setting mode creates two additional windows

From: Dmitry Gorbik
Subject: [O] Tag setting mode creates two additional windows
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 01:47:35 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to enter the tag setting mode by pressing C-c C-c for the following
org file:

#+TAGS: @work(w)  @home(h)  @tennisclub(t)
* some test

I have noticed that if the frame is large enough, when entering the tag setting
mode Org will split the frame horizontally first and then will split the top
window vertically. I end up with two windows with my org file and the other
*Org tags* window. Is this done on purpose? Couldn’t find any information about
this behavior.

I am using the latest nightly build of emacsformacosx, the latest org-mode and
an .emacs with only org-mode enabled.

Thanks,
Dima