Re: [O] Using Emacs, Org-mode and R for Research Writing in Social Scien

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: [O] Using Emacs, Org-mode and R for Research Writing in Social Sciences
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:57:54 +0200

Am 15.05.2014 um 06:49 schrieb Vikas Rawal <address@hidden>:

> I think starter-kit is a good choice. You will be up and running in no time.
> Just put it in place.

Well, time moves differently around here.
Since I use Aquamacs it took me over a day to get it working.

A google sear gave me:

The starter kit is designed to be used with GNU Emacs. Version 24 or later is
required, and the current released version (24.3) is recommended. It will not
work with Aquamacs without modification.

Seriously? That it?
No "Here are the necessary modifications"?

It seems to work now.
I write a separate article to describe what I did.

Axel