Re: [O] [bug] aorg-agenda effort filter

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] aorg-agenda effort filter
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 21:32:19 +0200

Hi Achim,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Setting effort-minutes here is a bug since it is a property and not a
> variable.  Adding it to the let clause this statement is in would
> suppress the corresponding warning, but I don't see where such a
> let-bound variable would be used.

This is a left-overt from test code, this is now fixed, thanks.

PS: You committed stuff in maint that belong to master at this stage.
Also, the commit messages contain references like 'variable' instead
of `variable'.  A tiny difference, sure, but one that I will have to
fix manually when merging the Changelogs into Emacs.

--
 Bastien