Re: [O] copying files in the links while exporting to html

From: zhenjiang zech xu
Subject: Re: [O] copying files in the links while exporting to html
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:31:45 -0600

That looks nice. Thanks, John!

Best,
Zhenjiang

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:00 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
there is no builtin way to do this that I know of. I do this in publishing blogposts from org-mode. i use a filter on links that does this. The copying code is here:

https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/user/blogofile.el#L115

the results of that code can be seen at http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu. I wrote about doing some of this here: http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2013/09/28/Changing-links-to-files-so-they-work-in-a-blog/

It may not be what you want, but it might help you build your code. I hope it helps!

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F