Re: [O] BEGIN_LATEX_HEADER [cont]

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] BEGIN_LATEX_HEADER [cont]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:17:03 -0400

On 2014-06-20 at 04:50, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> I suggest to use existing solutions instead: configure
> `org-latex-classes'.

I'm all for using existing solutions, but cannot see how I might use
this to easily customize export differently for different documents when
large amounts of LaTeX preamble code is being used.

The tangle to preamble.tex and then include works but I cannot automate
it as per the example from Aaron. It still works pretty well even if I
do it manually.

  -k.