Re: [O] Thoughts on weaving variable documentation

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Thoughts on weaving variable documentation
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:00:53 -0500

Fabrice,

Thank you for sharing that kind reminder and true inspiration.

Looking forward to your results.

Kind regards,

gcr
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson