Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 21:39:45 -0400

My experience of using `org-mode' (git commit "2824502" and previous versions)
with Emacs 24.3.91 (git commit "0f0917d") had been a nightmare. I got bitten by
this bug frequently, I was mad. Some of my `org-drill' entires might have been
damaged to some extent. This was a problem with Emacs 24.3.1 ("3a1ce06") too but
was much better, at least not damaging my `org-drill' flies. I will have to go
back to Emacs 24.3.1. Appears to me that Emacs 24.4 may have some bad issues.