Re: [O] Tables of contents for individual sections wanted -- will donate

From: D. C. Toedt
Subject: Re: [O] Tables of contents for individual sections wanted -- will donate
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:55:53 -0500

Thanks, Ian.  I've done things like that in the past, but it'd entail maintaining the TOC by hand, which I was hoping to avoid.  True, I'd be able to create the initial TOC using org-mode, followed by manually inserting jQuery calls.  But I'd have to manually edit the TOC every time I added a new chapter or section and every time I edited a heading title.