Re: [O] minted question

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] minted question
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:48:14 -1000

Hi Manfred,

Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:53:41 -1000
> address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) wrote:
>
>> Aloha Manfred,
>>
>> You should be able to use attr_latex (untested).
>>
>> Manfred Lotz <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> #+ATTR_LATEX: :options linenos=true frame=single
>> >   #+BEGIN_SRC perl
>> >   #! /usr/bin/perl
>> >
>> >   use strict;
>> >   use warnings;
>> >   use 5.010;
>> >
>> >   say 'hey';
>> >   #+END_SRC
>>

> Unfortunately, that doesn't work.

Yes, when I tried a slightly modified version here I got incorrect LaTeX
output:

 \begin{minted}[,linenos=true, frame=single]{perl}
 #! /usr/bin/perl

   use strict;
   use warnings;
   use 5.010;

   say 'hey';
 \end{minted}

Note the extraneous comma in the optional argument before "linenos".

I get what looks to be correct LaTeX export if I set options in the
variable org-latex-minted-options, as shown in the emacs-lisp code block
below.

 #+ATTR_LATEX: :options linenos=true, frame=single
 #+BEGIN_SRC perl
 #! /usr/bin/perl

   use strict;
   use warnings;
   use 5.010;

   say 'hey';
 #+END_SRC

 #+begin_src emacs-lisp
   (require 'ox-latex)
   (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("" "minted"))
   (setq org-latex-listings 'minted)
   (setq org-latex-minted-options
     '(("linenos" "true") ("frame" "single")))
 #+end_SEC

Are you getting an extraneous comma with the #+attr_latex line?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye