Re: [O] Highlighting text for HTML <mark> tag export?

From: Thomas Herbert
Subject: Re: [O] Highlighting text for HTML <mark> tag export?
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:31:43 +0100

Thanks Sebastien, unfortunately this is not that useful if you simply
want to highlight words or a sentence in a paragraph.

BTW for anyone who is interested I discovered "Wrap Region"
(https://github.com/rejeep/wrap-region.el) which is pretty
useful. You can select a region, hit a key and it will pair it.

I was using this for example:

   (wrap-region-add-wrapper "<mark>" "</mark>" "m")

Unfortunately using HTML markup in an org file, org-ruby doesn't parse
these tags.

Might be an interesting feature request to to coinside with _underline_,
*bold*, etc

--
Thomas Herbert