[O] Need info about code block header arguments in (HTML) export

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: [O] Need info about code block header arguments in (HTML) export
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:58:16 -0400

Hi there, Org experts!

I write books in org-mode, and one of the features I've really started to need is to be able to automatically include filename information when exporting source code listings. That is, given some Org source like this:

    #+BEGIN_SRC ruby :tangle foo/bar.rb
      puts "hello, world"
    #+END_SRC

...the final HTML might look something like this:

    </pre>

However, I already do a lot of post-processing on the exported HTML, so I'm thinking that a simpler, more general solution would be sufficient:

    </pre>

As you can see, in this version the header arguments are inserted, unchanged, into a new data-org-header-args attribute. This would give me enough information to munge the final HTML into the form I need.

So my question is: can anyone give me pointers on how to accomplish this? Thanks!
--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org