[O] A Babel block to #+INCLUDE all .org files of a directory

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] A Babel block to #+INCLUDE all .org files of a directory
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 17:50:00 +0200

Hi Org users,

  I wrote a Babel block to generate the #+INCLUDE statements
for all Org files of a directory.

  Nothing spectacular: not recursive through directories,
only .org files ... but I wanted to share it, just in case
someone finds it helpful. Source code and usage example
are available here:

https://github.com/thesoftwarebin/the-emacs-software-bin/tree/master/include-all-org-files

(GitHub renders Org files as html, so be sure to click the "Raw" button
in order to see #+BEGIN_SRC, #+END_SRC and #+COMMENTS)

  Opinions, corrections and enhancements are of course
more than welcome. Kindest regards,

  Andrea