[O] ox-odt: column width in list-tables

From: Martin Gürtler
Subject: [O] ox-odt: column width in list-tables
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 08:56:40 +0200

Hi,

I am using the list-table feature of the odt exporter, a very convenient feature
when one needs a table where one column has structured content.

Unfortunately, the column widths currently cannot be controlled from within the
org document. An attribute :column-widths would turn out handy. (Of course, this
would be different from the way column widths are controlled in standard
org-mode tables.).

Also, attributes like :width seem not to be handed over to the resulting table.

I am really amazed how easy the production of libre office documents in
org-mode is.
Actually, adjusting list-table column widths is currently the only manual step I
ever need to do after exporting.

Thanks,

Martin