[O] org-insert-drawer completion targets

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: [O] org-insert-drawer completion targets
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:35:59 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how drawers work. I see that `C-c C-x d`
provides automatic drawer insertion, and wraps around the region if
active. However, `LOGBOOK` is explicitly excluded from the completion
targets. However, I don't see another way to add a LOGBOOK without
typing the word out manually. This seems strange - is there another
shortcut for adding LOGBOOK drawers? If not, why isn't it allowed as a
completion target?

I'm not complaining, just confused about the preferred workflow for
LOGBOOK drawers.

Best,

Tyler

Org-mode version 8.2.8 (8.2.8-elpaplus @
/home/tws/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20141006/)